Skip to main content

LRPD lost right to use the OK (Our Kids) Program in September 2023 but are still touting it.

https://www.littlerock.gov/residents/police-department/21st-century-policing/ok-program-our-kids/
 

 

On September 12, 2023, Donald Northcross, the founder and CEO of the OK Program told the Little Rock Police Department that the OK Program of Little Rock operated by LRPD was being discontinued. Northcross also told LRPD they could not operate on any Little Rock School District campus as the OK Program.

 

The disenfranchisement of the LRPD OK Program had it's start with a verbal argument between Northcross and LRPD cop Brad Stewart about how Stewart was or was not correctly conducting the OK Program at Cloverdale Middle School.

It did not help matters that LRPD had refused several requests to sign a Memorandum of Understanding between the National OK Program and LRPD.

Instead of complying, LRPD continues to use the OK Program and to this day still has it own their website.

They are planning on simply changing the name of the program and stealing the intellectual property rights of the National OK Program in the process. Here's the proof in their own words.


For months we attempted to obtain these records, records that the Scott Administration refused to provided and actually claimed did not exist. 

It took the ultimatum of another FOI lawsuit (and a glimpse of records that we had obtained elsewhere that referenced the records we sought and were going to use as exhibits) against the Scott Administration to get them to finally turn over the records. 

They provided the records and we posted them on social media.

That got a response from the individual that is involved in the operation of the only sanctioned OK Program (Pulaski County Sheriff's Office) in the Pulaski County area.

 


Sources tell us that the reason LRPD did not sign that MOU was that the LRPD OK Program would fall under the oversight of PCSO Sgt. Willie Davis, to ensure that LRPD maintained the standards of the National OK Program. 

Sgt.Davis was to look at how LRPD operated the OK Program from above, but not to get involved in its day-to-day operations.

The corrupt Scott Administration must be held accountable for this intellectual property theft by its police department.

Popular posts from this blog

Arkansas State Police Troopers fired for illicit sexual relationship

  Two Arkansas State Police Troopers were fired on April 5, 2024 after administrative investigations were conducted into accusations that they were romantically involved. Sgt. Mark Austin Blackerby (38 and married) of Scott and Trooper Jessica Diane McCord (30 and single) of Conway during their interviews with the State Police Office of Professional Standards ("OPS") in January 2024, were dishonest about the affair according to records provided to us by the ASP. Blackerby and his wife Cassie - a Jacksonville cop Initially, the investigation focused on Blackerby and both Blackerby and McCord denied a sexual relationship even though ASP vehicle tracking systems showed their vehicles parked at secluded locations for hours at at time and his vehicle at her home in Conway multiple times when he was on the clock. Blackerby admitted that he also disabled the tracking devices in his vehicle to try and hide his movements and their hookups.  Blackerby told investigators that he is a ...

Fired Dover City Marshal Nathan Jones Accused of Exploiting Dying Man to Take Control of His Estate

  A video of a part-time Dover, AR city marshal threatening a local business that went viral on social media, resulted in his termination of employment on October 1st.   Here's the video. Apparently Jones was the subject of rumors in the town. Rumors about meth pipes and the 479 Smoke Shop.   According to records obtained from the Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards & Training ("CLEST"), Jones previously worked part-time for the Dover Marshal's Office from October 26, 2007 through January 2, 2009.   Jones was also elected in 2023 as the Martin Township Constable and held that position under he lost to Ricky "Perch" Parks in 2025.   Don't worry about Jones losing his part-time job. As his campaign literature detailed, he owns a couple of businesses in area. During our investigation of Jones for this story, we found that he had been accused of exploiting Daniel L. Koester, 64 years old, who had cancer and had been in hospice after sufferin...

LRSD investigation file of Kendahl Davenport's entanglement with student leaves more questions than answers

An "unprofessional" relationship between a Parkview student, Justin Lanier and a teacher Kendahl Davenport was the talk of the town this week  ________ We were contacted by a LRSD employee/whistleblower over the weekend and broke this story on April 13, 2026 at 7:43 a.m. Other media outlets saw our post and scrambled to catch up. Our post about this on social media and other news outlet regurgitating it sent LRSD into a tailspin and the superintendent issued a statement. LRSD attempted to spin the story with little success. We submitted AFOIA requests to LRSD for copies of personnel files and records regarding applicants for the position that Davenport was hired to fill. Other news outlets continued to post stories. And they specifically referenced our April 13th social media post that broke the story and indicated that it going viral was problematic for the school district. Unrelenting pressure on LRSD from news media and citizens forced the superintendent to issue another s...